Operations Control Managers, Titan Airways. Europe
Titan Airways is now searching for Operations Control Managers to be based in Europe.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- FAA dispatch licence or equivalent professional qualification.
- Previous management or supervisory experience in an airline or aviation company.
- Right to live and work in the EU.
- The efficient and effective running of our H24 Operations Control team.
- Managing the team of Operations Supervisors, Controllers and Assistant, ensuring that they are given appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Maintaining the Operations Control procedures and ensuring regulatory and IOSA compliance.
- Supplier management of external Operations systems (Raido, PPS, ACARS, N-Tracking, etc).
- Acting as Deputy for the Head of Operations including line management of the Crewing and Pre-Ops teams in his absence.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV