Maintenance Operations Controllers, EasyJet. UK
EasyJet is now hiring Maintenance Operations Controllers to be based in the UK.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Must be B1 or B2 licensed engineers with ability to gain company Type authorisations.
- Extensive Airbus A320 family experience essential.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role within aviation engineering
- A broad experience covering line and base maintenance.
- Experience in a maintenance operations environment would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of both Part 145 regulations and Airline Part M requirements, with knowledge of CAA, EASA and FOCA
- Knowledge of AMOS IT system would be beneficial
- Good understanding of maintenance schedules
- Ability to hold an airside pass
- Ability to adapt within a changing operational environment
- Ability to communicate to a wide community of both suppliers and customers.
- Team worker with demonstrable leadership skills
- High standard of organisational skills and time management
- Ability to provide new and innovative solutions to technical and operational issues.
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 20% bonus (10% on target)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Rostered stand downs
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 7% pension
- Life Assurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV