Line Maintenance Planners, Norwegian. Lysaker
- Maintenance Planning
Norwegian is recruiting for Line Maintenance Planners to be based in Lysaker.
the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An Engineering Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or relevant experience from aircraft engineering, planning and maintenance.
- Strong background and technical knowledge on aircraft operated by the Norwegian Group is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing aircraft fleet and maintenance scheduling.
- Flight Operations knowledge is preferred.
- Proficient in use of Flight Operations Software (Netline), maintenance follow-up software (AMOS) and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Preferable knowledge of aviation regulation, especially EASA Part M and Part-145.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English, in addition preferably a Scandinavian language.
- Absolute prerequisites: Clean criminal record, residence for more than five years in an EU or EFTA state, working permit in EU.
- Ability to work within an intense, high-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV