Junior Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Vistara. India
Vistara is looking for Junior Aircraft Maintenance Technicians for their India based position.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- To assist the AME in carrying out all scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance work.
- Must have the required technical knowledge and carry out transit, layover and all higher checks in his capacity on company aircraft.
- Should be aware of the marshalling procedures at his station along with its apron layout
- and carry out marshalling as per company procedure.
- Should always maintain his personal toolbox in as received condition.
- Ensure that toolbox is complete with all tools after completion of any task on aircraft.
- Shall be fully aware of the defueling / refueling procedures and. the precautions to be taken while carrying out such activities.
- Shall adhere to standard industry practices while carrying out work on the aircraft.
- Shall return to the stores all the tools/ equipment drawn for performing the work on the aircraft after completion of work.
- Shall perform audit of personnel tool box on completion of any maintenance tasks and
- Shall report any missing and broken tools to Shift coordinator /Station in charge / charge hands immediately.
- Carries out all allocated tasks efficiently and to the laid down airworthiness and company
- Records and signs for all work performed.
- Any additional work as allocated by Shift manager /LMM.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV