HR Business Officers, Qatar Airways. Doha
Qatar Airways is looking for HR Business Officers for their Doha based position.
the applicants should meet the following requirements:
- to have a bachelor's degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of job related experience is required.
- Along with the required experience and qualifications, excellent skills in administration, communication (verbal & written) in English and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across functions.
- Operate as the communications hub for the business support department, ensuring information flow and sharing knowledge.
- Assist with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Set up, organize and maintain department records so that they are easily retrievable by department members.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business
- Advise managers on the drafting of job descriptions and coordinate the recruitment approvals process.
- Gather data and statistical reports to inform the business support process.
- Build strong relationship with the Business Support department and HR division.
- Develop effective working relationships with the HR managers and their client groups.
- Identify and drive communication and sharing of learning across the Human Resources Division to facilitate continous improvement.
- Focus on continous improvement and consistency in HR processses and practices.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV