Flight Planners, Norwegian. Spain
Norwegian is looking for Flight Planners to be based in Spain
the ideal applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Experience as Flight Planner from an Airline Operations Control Centre.
- Proven knowledge of ETOPS operation.
- Proven knowledge of the complexity and regulations of airline operation.
- Experience with flight planning applications and software, preferably LIDO.
- Analytical skills related to aircraft performance.
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office software.
- FAA license preferred, but not essential.
- Self-motivated, extremely flexible and willing to work shift work including night shifts
- Excellent communication skills and situational awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently and also in a multi national team environment
- Eligible to work in the EU and Fluent in English - written and spoken
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV