Flight Operations Officers, Aer Lingus. Dublin
Aer Lingus is looking for Flight Operations Officers for their Dublin based position.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications;
- Proven experience in airline operations with a minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience and broad base airline knowledge or have satisfactorily completed a formal training course as a Flight Operations Officer /Flight Planner.
- Understanding of the Aer Lingus Safety Management system
- A sound knowledge and appreciation of the detail and complexity of the regulatory environment governing airline operations.
- An appreciation of the role of the OCC in achieving overall company objectives
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport
- Possess and be able to demonstrate the key competencies and skills outlined below
- Resilient and highly capable of working effectively in high pressure operational situations to strict deadlines
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and influence others
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the proven ability to present facts and opinions effectively and efficiently
- The enthusiasm/ability to work on own initiative while contributing to the overall team
- Strong level of communication skills with the ability to present facts clearly and objectively
- A high level of flexibility, and the enthusiasm to work efficiently in an ever-changing, fast paced, team environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change
- Ability to respond to a dynamic and ever changing environment
- Good understanding of aviation regulations and their application
- Good computer skills and knowledge of systems and procedures
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport.
- Provide 2 verifiable references.
- Able to pass a strict airport security vetting procedure which includes a 5 year back ground
- check* or be in possession of a current airside pass for the airport this position is based in.
- Good working knowledge of the ATC environment and implications for the Aer Lingus Operation
- Proven knowledge of flight planning and performance techniques combined with an understanding of aviation weather reports and forecasts
*If you are a non-Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV