Flight Dispatchers.Operations Control, Kenya Airways. Kenya
- Ground crew
- Flight Dispatcher
Kenya Airways is now accepting applications for their Flight Dispatchers,Operations Control position to be based in Kenya.
the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Have a Diploma in relevant field or University graduate.
- Must have a minimum of Grade C (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O’level certification.
- Must hold a KCAA Flight Operations Officer’s License.
- Must have worked in airline Operations Control/Flight Dispatch for at least 3 years OR undergone the KQ Pride Training Centre Flight Operations Officer’s Course and satisfactorily completed 6 months internship at Kenya Airways Operations Control Centre.
- Must be a team player and able to respond quickly to changes.
- Must be conversant with company route network.
- Computer literate.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV