Engineers - Flight Ops, Virgin Atlantic. UK
Virgin Atlantic is now accepting applications for their Engineers - Flight Ops position to be based in the UK.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- possess an aeronautical / aerospace engineering degree (or equivalent) and experience in an airline Flight Operations Engineering environment would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of regulations relating to aircraft performance and weight and balance is desirable.
- You must be thorough, detailed and analytical in approach to work with an ability to provide innovative solutions to problems. Strong demonstrable negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential, with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You’ll have the ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team, as required.
- You’ll need to be flexible, with the ability to adapt and respond to changing demands whilst working under pressure.
- The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills with focus on accuracy.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office applications are a must.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV