CRJ-900 TR Captains, Nordica. Lithuania
Nordica is searching for CRJ-900 TR Captains to be based in Lithuania.
the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Aircraft model: CRJ-900
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- 2500 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- 1000 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- No criminal record;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency;
- Base – Tallinn (TLL);
- Roster - according to EASA FTL;
- 28 calendar days annual leave;
- Attractive compensation package.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV