B737 TR Captains, Buzz Air. Bulgaria
- 737-800 NG
Buzz Air is recruiting for B737 TR Captains to be based in Bulgaria.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Aircraft model: B737
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- A valid EU passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 30 Tonnes;
- 800 hours in Command on multi-engine, multi-crew, [engine type] aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 30 Tonnes;(No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- 500 command hours flying experience on type;
- B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence. (Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended OCC course commencement date).
- Last flight on type in command within the previous 36 months;
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV