B2 Engineers, Air Tanker. UK
Air Tanker is looking for B2 Engineers to be based in the UK.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Undertake scheduled and un-scheduled Aircraft Maintenance in accordance with the required regulatory and company requirements.
- Be responsible to the Shift Manager or nominated deputy for the receipt/dispatch and servicing of AirTanker Services Ltd. Aircraft. To include pre-flight checks; daily checks; weekly checks; scheduled maintenance, component changes; rectification and repair; mandatory inspection; role changes and aircraft re-fuelling within the scope of the technicians company approval and in accordance with company procedures, and in a safe an efficient manner.
- Certify all servicing and maintenance tasks in accordance with their scope of approval and under the authority of the company Quality Manager
- Ensure that all technical staff working under his supervision perform their duties in a safe and correct manner and in accordance with the relevant documentation.
- Assume direct control of documentation for aircraft under his control and ensuring that all required certification entries are promptly and correctly recorded.
- Ensure H&S requirements are met and adhered to under all circumstances
- Be personally responsible for delivering a safe service in all facets of the role in line with the requirements of the ATrS SMS, Quality and Environmental Management Systems. This Includes maintaining awareness of the company safety and quality policies and the applicable hazard
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV