Airline Operations Controllers, TUI. Belgium
TUI is searching for Airline Operations Controllers for their Belgium based position.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Higher education or equal by experience
- 3+ years of experience within the aviation industry
- Experience in a logistical role, preferably in aircraft operations.
- You are stress resistant, even in difficult situations and when working under pressure
- You have a flexible style, and are able to adapt your behavior to the situation
- You are structured and coordinated, have excellent attention to detail and are accurate
- You are able to plan, organize and coordinate between different parties
- You are a strong communicator with stakeholders across the business and with third parties
- You are eager to learn and are a born self-educator
- This role requires strong business English, French & Dutch (written & spoken).
- Preferred: ability to read, analyze and interpret meteorological information
- Preferred: ability to read, analyze and interpret NOTAM (Notice to Airman) information.
- Preferred: ability to read and understand OFPs (Operational Flight plans)
- You will actively manage the daily aircraft operations and take the lead in directing all available resources to achieve maximum On Time Performance and maintain the highest operational safety and integrity.
- You will Monitor and advise on weather features which effect or are likely to affect aircraft operations. (e.g. Precipitation / Icing conditions, low visibility, thunderstorms, tropical storms and other associated weather phenomena.
- You will consider cost analysis, including operating and indirect costs, fuel, DBC (Denied Boarding Compensation) and passenger welfare
- You will maintain and update all operational systems with all relevant information related to aircraft movements, schedule information, load Information, re-allocation of aircraft.
- During the daily operations, you will be the main liaison with Governmental or Airport authorities, handling agents, tour operators, MOC, crewing, commercial scheduling, traffic rights, customer care…
- You will assist the Duty Manager as required.
- You will represent the Duty Manager during his absence.
- You will be working in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and nights.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV