Aircraft Engineers, SR Technics. Madrid
SR Technics is searching for Aircraft Engineers to be based in Madrid.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Several years experience of working in an aviation MRO Environment
- 5 years of experience in aircraft maintenance and repair.
- Valid EASA part 66 License B1 or B1/B2
- Holding required type ratings A330, A350 and B787
- EWIS, HF y FTS trainings
- Fluent in English
- Flexible shift
- Good physical condition, stress-resistant
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV