Administrative Assistants – Ground Operations Department, Air Belgium. Belgium
Air Belgium is now accepting applications for their Administrative Assistants – Ground Operations Department position to be based in Belgium.
the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences.
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
- Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company.
- Capacity to remain very discreet and as certain confidentiality while handling sensitive subject.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aviation and/or Travel Agency.
- Understanding of airport and airline ground operations.
- Good knowledge of IATA SGHA.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge on Dangerous Good Regulation and/or aviation security (AVSEC) is an asset.
- Knowledge of reservation system and/or Departure Control System is an asset.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV