A380 NTR First Officers, Emirates. UAE
- First Officer
Emirates is searching for A380 NTR First Officers to be based in the UAE.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Aircraft model: A380
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- 2000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW ≥ 20 Tonnes;
- OR 3000 hours flying experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft with a MTOW between 10 Tonnes & 20 Tonnes;
- Flown at lest 150 hours within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 10 Tonnes;
- ICAO ATPL;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
*Pilots with Frozen ATPL (CPL + ATPL Theory exams completed) can be invited for the selection on the provision that they obtain a full ATPL prior to joining if successful
If you are currently type rated on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and meet the following criteria, you may be entitled to an enhanced package.
Enhanced salary requirements (subject to final management approval):
- 5000 hours flying an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 50T of which:
- 3000 hours are on B744, B777, B787 or A330/340/350/380 and;
- 500 hours were flown in the last 12 months before joining Emirates;
- ICAO English level 5 or above (or equivalent).
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV