A330 First Officers, Korean Air. South Korea
- First Officer
Korean Air is actively searching for A330 First Officers to join their fast growing team.
the candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- 500 + FO Hours on A330
- 1,000 + Total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 2,000 + Total Flight Hours
- Under 45 Years of Age at Date of Joining
- Holds ATPL and has completed at least Secondary School or holds a CPL and a Tertiary Degree/Diploma - minimum 2 Years
- Flown on Type as FO within 12 months OR within 24 months if currently flying on any Multi Crew Jet Aircraft. (At date of starting on Contract).
- No more than 3 Airline changes within the last 5 years.
- Completion bonus of US$30,000 after completing 5 years on contract with KAL
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV