A320 Base Maintenance B1 or B2 Licensed Engineers, Lodahl Aero. China
- Mechanic Cat C
- A320 Family
Lodahl Aero is actively searching for A320 Base Maintenance B1 or B2 Licensed Engineers to be based in China.
- Permanent contract, northern China
- USD 72,000 - 90,000 per annum plus accommodation, transport and flights.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- EASA Part 66 B1.1 or B2 Licence with type training from an EASA Part 147 on the Airbus A320 or Boeing 737.
- You do not need to be an EU citizen;
- these jobs are open to anybody with the right qualifications.
- The above salary is dependent upon your qualifications.
- The more relevant type ratings you have, the higher your salary will be.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV