A320 B1 Or B2 Engineers, Line Up Aviation. UK
- A320 Family
Line Up Aviation is recruiting for A320 B1 Or B2 Engineers to be based in the UK.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Hold EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 license plus A320 type rating, with recency.
- Proven up-to-date knowledge of relevant airworthiness and Health & Safety legislation
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years operational experience in a line maintenance environment. Preferred but not essential.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility required to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems
- IT proficiency
- To undertake a B1 or a B2 A320 line maintenance role and supervise mechanics within the team
- To perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by Shift Supervisor
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects
- Recording and issuing of certificates of release to service
- Apply efficient use of resources to ensure on time and safe flight departures
- Ensure that replacement parts and components are of an approved type, correctly certified and released and are physically inspected prior to fitting to aircraft or component.
- Ensure that removed components are correctly handled, labelled and blanked
- Supervise the work of others, ensuring that acceptable standards of workmanship and quality are maintained and the correct tools are employed to accomplish the task.
- Compile and report of Technical Delay / Out of Service Reports in a timely manner
- Report defects, discrepancies, incidents, accidents and events as required by the company and customer procedures
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV