A320 B1 Certifying Technicians, FL Technics. Norway
- A320 Family
FL Technics is recruiting for A320 B1 Certifying Technicians to be based in Norway.
the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Required CS: B1
- A320 (CFM56; V2500)
- EASA Part 66 license
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as aviation technician
- Ability to prove 6 months of current experience from the last 2 years
- Good technical English language knowledge
- High responsibility sense and team work spirit
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and motivated
- Willingness to work shifts and abroad.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV