Licensed Aircraft Engineers, Lufthansa. Italy
Lufthansa is recruiting for Licensed Aircraft Engineers to be based in Italy.
the candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Willingness to grow in a dynamic environment and to tackle new challenges up to leadership positions.
- Experience in working in an Aviation MRO environment & valid EASA Part 66 License B1 or B1+B2 or CAT A.
- Hold type ratings for one or more of following A/C, A320, A330, A350, B787, B777, B737NG/MAX.
- High degree of customer focus and sense of responsibility.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent English.
- Able to work under pressure & available to work night shift and weekends.
- Hold a full driver license.
- Copy of Part 66 license & experience logbook must be included in the uploaded documentation.
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV