B787 TR First Officers, Air Japan. Japan
- First Officer
Air Japan is searching for B787 TR First Officers to be based in Japan.
the applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- ICAO Valid B-787 Type Rating (Must be current in type)
- Total Flight Experience in excess of 3,000 hours
- Commercial Jet Experience in excess of 500 hours
- 250 hrs. PIC -or-
- 70 hrs. PIC + > 180 hrs. PICUS/P1 Pilot Under Supervision -or-
- >500 hrs. PICUS/P1 Pilot Under Supervision.
- 100 hrs. PIC Cross Country;
- 200 hrs. Cross Country;
- 100 hrs. Night Flight;
- 75 hrs. Instrument Flight;
- Valid ICAO Member State ATPL
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher (English Proficient Endorsement)
- Valid ICAO Command Instrument Rating
- Valid ICAO Class 1 Medical Certificate
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV