B1/B2 Aircraft Maintenance Technicians, SunExpress. Germany
SunExpress is recruiting for B1/B2 Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to be based in Germany.
the candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Completed vocational training and experience as a licensed aircraft maintenance technician (EASA Part-66 CAT B)
- Hold a valid EASA Part-66 CAT B license with B737-600/-700/-800/-900 (CFM) rating or any other Boeing/Airbus aircraft
- Part-147 Lvl. III B737-600/-700/-800/-900 (CFM) training (theoretical and practical) advantageous, alternatively provided by SXD
- HF, EWIS and FTS training
- Good German and English speaking and writing skills
- Willingness to lead a team
- Good computer and analytical skills
- Proactively demonstrate safety culture, high attention to detail and quality
- Self-motivated and targeted way of working
- Willingness to work day and night shifts (4ON/4OFF shift rooster)
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV