A321/A330/ First Officers, Eva Air. Taipei
- First Officer
- A320 Family
Eva Air is now searching for A321/A330/ First Officers to be based in Taipei.
the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons (related Airbus type rating/experiences will be preferred for A330/A321 FO candidates)
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
Note: Please read carefully the experience requirement and the rights to live and work in the place of work. Application not satisfying the experience and residence requirements will not be considered.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and attach your latest CV